Areas of research:
- Information technology, methods and systems of recording of information
- Technology preservation of cultural heritage
- Викладацький досвід
- Multimedia technology
- Multimedia technology in a retrieval system
- Peripheral devices of advanced computer systems
The most important scientific works
- Optical-and-Mechanical Storage Facility, V. V. Petrov, A. A. Kryuchyn, A. P. Tokar et al. Kiev, Naukova dumka, 1992. 152 pages (in Russian).
- Optical disk: history, current and future technology. V. V. Petrov, A. A. Kryuchin, S. M. Shanoilo, Kiev, Naukova dumka, 2004. 176 pages (in Russian).
- The Metal Carriers for Long-Term Storage of the Information. V. V. Petrov, A. A. Kryuchyn, S. M. Shanoylo et al. Exec. Ed. Dodonov O. G. Kiev, Naukova dumka 2005, NAS of Ukraine, Institute for Information Recording, 132 pages (in Ukrainian).
- Non-organic Photolithography. V. V. Petrov, A. A. Kryuchyn, S. A. Kostyukevych, V. M. Rubish. Kiev, 2007, Institute for Metal Physics, 195 pages (in Ukrainian).
- Super-dense Optical Information Recording. V. V. Petrov, A. A. Kryuchin, S. M. Shanoilo, V. G. Kravets, I. O. Kossko, Ye. V. Belyak, A. S. Lapchuk, S. O. Kostyukevych. Kyiv, Institute for Information Recording, NAS of Ukraine, 2009. 282 pages (in Ukrainian).
- Lapchuk A., Petrov V., Kryuchyn A. Multilevel and near-field optical data storage – prospect from theoretical point of view / Lublin University of Technology / in "Recent Technologies for Industry and Computer Science" Ed. By Jan Sikora & Waldemar Wojcik. – Politechnika Lubelska, Lublin 2011, 145 p.
- Materials of Perspective Optoelectronic Devices. V. V. Petrov, A. A. Kryuchyn, V. M. Rubish. Kiev, Naukova dumka, 2012, 336 pages (in Russian).
- Methods of Nanolithography. V. V. Petrov, A. A. Kryuchyn, Yu. A. Kunitsky et al. Kiev, Naukova dumka, 2015. 263 pages (in Russian).
- Microprisms: optical parameters and monitoring. V. V. Petrov, E. E. Antonov, A. A. Kryuchyn. Kiev, Akademperiodyka, 2015. 146 pages.
- Danilov V. V., Kryuchyn A. A., Lyubchanskyy I. L. Coherent optoelectronics. The physical basis. Tutorial. Donetsk, Donetsk National University, 2004, 39 pages (in Ukrainian).
- Danilov B. B., Kryuchin A. Physical basis of measurements in applied and experimental physics, units and error measurement, measurement standards, measuring transducers. Tutorial. Donetsk, Donetsk National University, 2013, 53 pages (in Ukrainian).
Articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals:
- A. Lapchuk, A. Kryuchyn, V. Petrov et al. J. Opt. Soc. Am. A., 2013, 30 (1), 22–31.
- A. A. Kryuchyn. Phys. Status Solidi C, 2011, 8(9), 2766-2769.
- V. V. Petrov, A. A. Kryuchyn, I. V. Gorbov et al. Semiconductor Physics, Quantum Electronics & Optoelectronics, 2009, 12(4), 399-402.
- A. Lapchuk, A. Kryuchyn, Ultramicroscopy, 2004, 99, 143-157.
- A. S. Lapchuk, V. V. Petrov, A. A. Kryuchin et al. Opt. Eng., 2001, 40 (8), 1471-1475.
- V. V. Petrov, O. S. Onyshchenko, A. A. Kryuchin et al. An Audio Engineering Society Preprint 4491 (M 4). Presented at 102-nd Convention, Munich (Germany), 1997, 22–25 March.
- A. S. Lapchuk, A. A. Kryuchin, V. A. Klimenko. Proc. SPIE, 1996, 3055, 37-42.
- S. М. Shanoylo, I. V. Kosyak, V. V. Petrov, A. A. Kryuchin. Proc. SPIE, 2001, 4402(10), Laser Techniques and Systems in Art Conservation, 194-201.
Awards for scientific activities:
- The Lebedev Prize of Presidium of Academy of Sciences of Ukraine for the cycle of works on optical recording and creation of large capacity data storage – 1991
- Laureate of the State Prize of the Ukraine on Science and Engineering – 2008
- Laureate of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine Prize for the development and implementation of innovative technologies – 2013