Graduated from the National Taras Shevchenko University of Kiev in 2006. In 2006-2009 was a postgraduate student at the Semiconductor Electronics Department. In 2010 defended his thesis "Flexible Homogeneous Cluster Systems Architectures Creation and Investigation". Delivers courses and laboratory works: "Computer Networks", "Switching and Routing", "Security of Computer Networks and Systems", "Routing in Computer Network". The author of 15 scientific articles.
During education at the Faculty of Radio Physics addicted the principles of networking. To confirm the experience gained at the Information and Computer Center of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv passed a series of certifications and received more than twenty different certificates, including:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Wireless
- HP ASE – Network Infrastructure (2011)
- HP ASE – Wireless Networks Implementer V1
- Huawei Certified Datacom Professional – HCDP Enterprise IP
The most important scientific works:
- Pogorily S. D., Mar'yanovskyy V. A., Boyko Y. V., Vereschynskyy O. A. Research parallel circuits Danzig algorithm for computing systems with shared memory. Math. Machines and Systems, 2009, № 4, PP. 27-37.
- Marianovskyi V. A., Pogorily S. D., Boyko Y. V., Gryaznov D. B., Lomakin A. D. UACluster Software. Control systems and machines: Information Technology, 2009, № 5, PP. 76-80.
- Pogorily S. D., Marianovskyi V. A., Boyko Y. V., Vitel D. Y. Generalized Parallel Circuits Floyd-Uorshala Formation. Systems for Scientific. and inform. Technology, 2010, № 1, PP. 52-68.