Scientific research areas:
- High Performance Computing (HPC) and High Availabiliy (HA) Computer Systems
- Distributed Computing, Grid and Сloud-Systems
Teaching Cisco authorized courses in networking area since 2008 (Cisco certified instructor trainer). Teaching HP authorized courses in UNIX systems area since 2011 (HC Certified Instructor). Since 2013 teaching networking, UNIX-services and security related cources in the computer engineering department.
Main scientific works:
- Salnikov A., Levchenko R., Sudakov O. Integrated grid environment for massive distributed computing in neuroscience // Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems (IDAACS), 2011 IEEE 6th International Conference on / IEEE. – Vol. 1. – 2011. – October. – P. 198–202.
- Cisco CCNA (since 2008)
- Cisco CCNA CCAI (since 2009)
- Certiﬁed Cisco Networking Academy Instructor Trainer (2011)
- Linux Professional Institute Certified Level 1 (since 2011)
- Cisco CCNA Security (since 2011)
- Novel Certiﬁed Linux Administrator (since 2011)
- Novel Data Center Technical Specialist (since 2011)
- HP Acreditated Integration Specialist. Network Infrastructure (since 2012)
- HP Certiﬁed Instructor (since 2012)
- Extreme Networks Associate-Switching (since 2012)
Dedicated contribution to the following projects:
- Nordugrid ARC: www.nordugrid.org
- HPC Cluster: cluster.univ.kiev.ua
- Ukrainian National Grid: ung.in.ua
- PHP VOMS-Admin: grid.org.ua
- MolDynGrid Virtual Lab: moldyngrid.org
Hobbies: science fiction and fantasy literature and TV Series, modern technologies, traveling abroad the country.